Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced, progressive and passionate digital marketing professional to work with Status Anxiety’s leadership team to drive online sales and brand awareness.
Minimum experience of 3 years in the digital marketing space is required.
The successful candidate will be supporting the growing Status Anxiety’s team across its online store and all digital marketing programs currently being undertaken by the business. She/he will also be expected to support future online stores as well as additional digital marketing programs which are
planned to be added.
We are looking for someone to roll their sleeves and work in the detail of the online business, across all digital marketing initiatives, online store admin set up and maintenance, digital marketing budget administration and performance evaluation. An entrepreneurial, can do and open to learn attitude, a doer and a team player are important qualities of the successful candidate.
The position would ideally require all, or at least some of the below
- Experience interacting / managing online platforms such as Shopify (preferred) or Magento or comparable platforms
- Experience working with the Google environment - Google analytics, Search Console, Google My Business – managing SEO, SEM and Google Shopping programs (Merchant Centre, Merchant App)
- Experience working with social platforms – Facebook (Facebook Business), Instagram, etc
- Experience with digital marketing tools – remarketing, etc
- Experience with other digital marketing programs – EDMs, etc
- Experience evaluating performance of varied campaigns / initiatives
- Experience working with creative driven brands in the online space
This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in an unstructured, fast and entrepreneurial environment, to work with Status Anxiety’s business owners to continue to grow the brand in Australia and overseas. Remuneration TBC based on successful candidates skills and experience.
If interested, email your CV - email@example.com